WiseMapping.com recently launched a new web-based mind mapping application, which is currently undergoing beta testing. A quick look at the demo workspace revealed the following features and functionality:
- Support for numerous topic formatting options, including topic shape, color, text font and style
- Good support for keyboard shortcuts
- The ability to share maps with others, as read only or read/write (collaborate)
- The ability to "tag" maps so they can be more easily found by others
- The ability to embed an image of the map on any web page (similar to the way you can embed the YouTube video viewer on your site or in a blog)
- The ability to export your maps in SVG (scalable vector graphics), Freemind or PNG image file formats.
I have sent an e-mail to the developer, asking a number of questions about WiseMapping. I'll let you know what I find out!