Tom Crawford, writing in his VizThink Blog, announced this week that he has released a draft schedule of the breakout sessions for the VizThink 2008 conference, which will be held January 27-29, 2008 in San Francisco, California. A quick perusal of the schedule turned up these promising-looking topics related to visual mapping:
- BizViz: A Framework for Applying Visual Thinking in Business
- Top 10 Lessons for Introducing Visual Thinking to Your Organization
- Optimizing Visual Thinking within an Overall Organizational Change Strategy
- Visual Modeling as Part of Organizational Culture
- Mapping the Possibilities
Tom also just announced that the VizThink online community will start to offer podcasts and webinars related to visual thinking. First up are Tony Karrer and Dave Gray, who will present a webinar on December 20 on the topic of "How is Visual Thinking Related to eLearning?" Read Tom’s blog post for more details and registration info for this free online learning event. Tom also hints that Jamie Nast, author of the excellent book Idea Mapping, will also be presenting soon. Cool!